- The topaz has many different characteristics when it comes to supporting one’s physical health.
- It is said to work in conjunction with a person’s spinal column and help maintain the activity of the person’s heart.
- Topaz has been used throughout history to treat bloodshed and works to support health in a body’s glandular systems.
- Topaz combats anorexia, meaning it aids in achieving a good flow of digestion and restores a person’s appetite.
- Topaz is also used to treat conditions such as infections, hemorrhage, deafness, goiter, and even nightmares.
- Topaz has been documented to also treat pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
- In India, topaz is used to treat sick people of tonsillitis, the mumps, and whooping cough.
- For people who want improved vision, they are recommended to wear a topaz stone as well.
- To buy one of these wonderful gemstones, refer to a blue topaz price guide to determine which topaz fits within your budget.
Topaz gemstones can come in a variety of colors as is treated with heat to produce attractive hues. A raw topaz stone can be orange, yellow, red, brown, or even colorless, and can turn to a beautiful blue color or another color with irradiation. The most sought after Topaz stones are pink, blue, and yellow in color. As A Medicine Ancient civilizations has regarded the topaz as a powerful healing agent, and here are many ways that it has been used by clerics and doctors: